Highlighted

When trying to combine word files to pdf, error:"File not supported".

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to combine word-files into a combined PDF-file, which happened without problems until recently. Now the message :"File not supported" appears on the screen when I try . It gives no reason why these Word-files are not supported

The problem occurred only with certain Word-files. I think they had somehow been corrupted. I have regenerated identical files and there the conversion into a combined PDF-file works properly, so I think the problem has been solved now.

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When trying to combine word files to pdf, error:"File not supported".

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to combine word-files into a combined PDF-file, which happened without problems until recently. Now the message :"File not supported" appears on the screen when I try . It gives no reason why these Word-files are not supported

The problem occurred only with certain Word-files. I think they had somehow been corrupted. I have regenerated identical files and there the conversion into a combined PDF-file works properly, so I think the problem has been solved now.

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Reint,

Sorry for not being able to reply to your query on time.

Looking at the description given above, I assume that you are trying to combine the word files to PDF via Document Cloud web interface?

• Are these the only word files which giving error during combine process or none of the word files are combining to the PDF?
  • If working online, then use a different web browser and use the URL Adobe Document Cloud  to combine files.
  • Try with the different word files and see if the same error appears?

Let us know the outcome.

[Title changed by the moderator]

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2019 1
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2019 1
Resources