Highlighted

Where is my refund?

New Here ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've requested the cancellation of Acrobat Pro DC License on 05/20 but didnt receive any refund yet...

Hi there!

We have looked into your account information. Your subscription for Acrobat DC has already been canceled. For any query related to the refund, we request you to please get in touch with customer care billing team- Adobe Help Center

Payment and accounts related information are confidential, it can be shared on public forum.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where is my refund?

New Here ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've requested the cancellation of Acrobat Pro DC License on 05/20 but didnt receive any refund yet...

Hi there!

We have looked into your account information. Your subscription for Acrobat DC has already been canceled. For any query related to the refund, we request you to please get in touch with customer care billing team- Adobe Help Center

Payment and accounts related information are confidential, it can be shared on public forum.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 0
Resources