• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is my refund?

New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've requested the cancellation of Acrobat Pro DC License on 05/20 but didnt receive any refund yet...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Hi there!

We have looked into your account information. Your subscription for Acrobat DC has already been canceled. For any query related to the refund, we request you to please get in touch with customer care billing team- Adobe Help Center

Payment and accounts related information are confidential, it can be shared on public forum.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We have looked into your account information. Your subscription for Acrobat DC has already been canceled. For any query related to the refund, we request you to please get in touch with customer care billing team- Adobe Help Center

Payment and accounts related information are confidential, it can be shared on public forum.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I request a refund of the financial amount of €17.99 to my account SK97 0200 0000 0044 7854 1357. The payment was made on May 18, 2023 by VÚB Bank based on your invoice number AE01585400044CSK and related to the use of your Adobe Acrobat Pro software for a period of one month. I justify my request by the fact that I uninstalled this SW on May 18, 2023 and I do not intend to use it. In addition, I am very disappointed that such a reputable company as Adobe makes financial transactions without notifying and confirming customers. I also find it very frivolous to make the product trial conditional on entering payment card details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tomas29964842mn62,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry to hear about your experience.

We have checked your account and can see the subscription is inactive. There will be no further deduction as the subscription is canceled. 

If you use the Acrobat trial service, an email notification will be sent to continue the service. If you miss the email and do not make changes, the trial converts to a subscription. Only after that, you get charged for the service,

However, you will not be charged further because the account is now canceled.

Thank,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources