Highlighted

Which Adobe should I purchase if OCR and then editing the PDF in Word is a top priority for me? Thanks.

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe should I purchase if OCR and then editing the PDF in Word is a top priority for me?  Thanks.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

PDF files can't be edited in Word. They can be exported to the Word format and then opened in that application and edited.

I would recommend getting Adobe Acrobat Pro to do it.

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, Fill & Sign, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Which Adobe should I purchase if OCR and then editing the PDF in Word is a top priority for me? Thanks.

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe should I purchase if OCR and then editing the PDF in Word is a top priority for me?  Thanks.

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

PDF files can't be edited in Word. They can be exported to the Word format and then opened in that application and edited.

TOPICS
Acrobat.com Cloud Storage, Adobe Send, ExportPDF, Fill & Sign, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2018 0
Resources