Highlighted

Why am I unable to create link to share files?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shared files many times with clients.  I got the software specifically for this.  Today it tells me "Unable to Create link.  We weren't able to create the link.  Please try again later."  What is the problem?  Why can't I share files? 

Hi Angelat,

Looking at the information shared above, I assume that you are working on desktop application Adobe Reader DC and using its "Share" feature?

If yes, then getting error message while creating link could be

-A temporary issue because of the network connection.

-Or it could be because of the file size, which is too large

-Or its a document specific error. So please check with a different file.

You may check online via web Adobe Document Cloud  and try using "Share" feature. Share and track PDFs online using Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Adobe Send, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why am I unable to create link to share files?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shared files many times with clients.  I got the software specifically for this.  Today it tells me "Unable to Create link.  We weren't able to create the link.  Please try again later."  What is the problem?  Why can't I share files? 

Hi Angelat,

Looking at the information shared above, I assume that you are working on desktop application Adobe Reader DC and using its "Share" feature?

You may check online via web Adobe Document Cloud  and try using "Share" feature. Share and track PDFs online using Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
Adobe Send, PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angelat,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2018 1
Resources