• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are your customer services so bad? I was on hold for 30 minutes and gave up!

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know why I can't download the Adobe PDF convertor or even use it as a web app. This has been the case for a few months. I've paid for it but can't use it and you are so difficult to get hold of!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Hello Petergourri,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service and not able to download it as an application, Is that correct?

Adobe ExportPDF is an online Document Cloud service, and the support is only available on Adobe forums.

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, You can access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Petergourri,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service and not able to download it as an application, Is that correct?

Adobe ExportPDF is an online Document Cloud service, and the support is only available on Adobe forums.

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, You can access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

Note: Adobe ExportPDF service is an online Adobe Document Cloud service, and it cannot be downloaded as an application on a machine, however, you can access the service through the freeware Adobe Reader mobile or desktop application.

To download Adobe Reader DC user the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution 

Just sign in with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader DC to access the service of Adobe ExportPDF.

For more troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot believe that this post was composed in 2013 and yet we are here in 2018 still dealing with Adobes appalling customer service!! I spent 3 hours on with adobe chat yesterday, the young man from India, kept telling me he understood, when in fact he didn't! All i wanted to do was ask why my redemption code had stopped working! The gentleman came back and said because you cancelled your account! Thing is, i didn't cancel the account, the adobe agent did!

I tried all of the contact number's for Adobe here in Australia, only to find each one has been disconnected! I then called the USA only to speak to yet another Indian agent. The gentleman relayed the information, back again that i already knew. I was left feeling very frustrated and angry, that a massive company like Adobe, has such desperately terrible customer service. My issue still isn't resolved but where to turn to, if you cannot actually get a resolution within Adobe themselves? How the heck is Adobe not responding to all of these complaints with hundreds of people demanding better service?!  How have they not reviewed this valid part of their business? Is adobe thinking screw our customers and their negative feedback. We will keep taking the money and screw our loyal designers and creatives?

So frustrating!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources