Highlighted

Why can’t I sign documents? I get an error code that says “An Unexpected Error Occurred”

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why Can’t I sign documents? I get an error code that says “An Unexpected Error Occurred”

please advise on solution.  I don’t want to lose any information .

Thanks,

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why can’t I sign documents? I get an error code that says “An Unexpected Error Occurred”

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why Can’t I sign documents? I get an error code that says “An Unexpected Error Occurred”

please advise on solution.  I don’t want to lose any information .

Thanks,

TOPICS
Fill & Sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Km,

Are you not able to add signature to the document or not able to Sign In in the Adobe Reader? Looking at the description given above, seems that you are unable to "Sign" a document. If yes, then couple of things that you need to keep in the mind or check-

• Does document's properties allows to Sign it? Open PDF>right click "Document Properties">Security>Signing
  • If working on older version of Adobe Reader then do update it to the latest Adobe Reader DC.
  • Try Signing feature on web Adobe Document Cloud and see if that helps.

Do share the result

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2019 0
Resources