• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why cant i edit pdf instead of having to convert to word?

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why cant i edit pdf instead of having to convert to word?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Hi tanjap,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are unable to edit a pdf after converting it to word, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for adobe pdf pack.

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can convert documents to PDF, export PDFs to word. With pdf pack, you can't edit a pdf in Reader. You would need adobe acrobat to do that.

You may refer to th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tanjap,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are unable to edit a pdf after converting it to word, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for adobe pdf pack.

Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can convert documents to PDF, export PDFs to word. With pdf pack, you can't edit a pdf in Reader. You would need adobe acrobat to do that.

You may refer to the following help document for the same: FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Are you trying to edit a pdf file in reader or a word file (converted from a pdf)?

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Paralegal and do goverment forms which some are protected but once I convert to pdf I am having trouble editing or populating my electronic signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AIDA,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

Please let us know the issue you are experiencing when editing or adding a signature to a PDF.

It would be helpful if you could share the PDF to check it on our end.

Share the Acrobat and OS version you are using on the machine.

Let us know if the issue is resolved.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources