• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does Adobe insist on charging me $15 a month (on top of my $50 pm Creative Cloud subscription) for the Adobe Reader iOS "upgrade'??????

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is daylight robbery. Adobe Reader for iOS product subscription on iTunes store says that as a subscriber to Acrobat Pro (which is part of my CC account) I should be able to sign in to Adobe Reader on my iPad and create PDF files from Office documents.

Not true - in fact it's BS!!!!!

Adobe says in fact I have to have a separate subscription to Acrobat.com, or pay $15 pm on top of what I already pay for Creative Cloud, to use Adobe Reader in this way.

How can Adobe justify this? Isn't it enough they try avoiding paying tax in Australia by billing me from Ireland?????

Now they want to charge me over 25% more a month to get the same functionality on my iPad???

They are having a laugh!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Hi GrattanGuru,

That might be a general message on Adobe Reader for Acrobat.com services.

Have you been double charged if that is that case i will get that checked, let me know.

Regards,

Ajlan Huda.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi GrattanGuru,

That might be a general message on Adobe Reader for Acrobat.com services.

Have you been double charged if that is that case i will get that checked, let me know.

Regards,

Ajlan Huda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources