• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is there no longer the option to convert files from my reader dc?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did the option for coversion on the right hand side go?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Hi Marym,

After checking all the suggestions provided by Test Screen Name, I happen to check your subscription status using the email id you are logged-in on Adobe forums I see it was suspended for some time and then it was later cancelled.

If you want to get this resolved you may try to subscribe to the service again. Feel free to update the discussion if you have further questions.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still have a list of tools on the right hand side, or has the space gone away?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do but it only has fill and sign, comment and send for signature.  Under more tools there is no conversion option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the English language version?

Did you install it, or did your company do it for you?

What is the version shown under Help > About Acrobat Reader, something like 2016.123.94403?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes English version.  I installed it on my work pc as I bought a person subscription. version 18.011.20038.5321

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marym,

After checking all the suggestions provided by Test Screen Name, I happen to check your subscription status using the email id you are logged-in on Adobe forums I see it was suspended for some time and then it was later cancelled.

If you want to get this resolved you may try to subscribe to the service again. Feel free to update the discussion if you have further questions.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did your work PC have an Acrobat Reader before, from your company? A company can turn this stuff off. Does your company maybe have a policy that your files can't be sent out of the company for any reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources