• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why will my PDF Converter not work on my MAC

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PDF Converter will not convert a PDF to Word format on my Mac.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Hi Michaelb1693,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to convert pdf to word, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for Acrobat Pro DC and Export PDF which is currently in inactive state.

Are you using Acrobat DC or Adobe Reader application to export PDF? If using Reader, try exporting Acrobat using Tools > Export PDF option and check if that works. You may ref

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michaelb1693,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to convert pdf to word, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for Acrobat Pro DC and Export PDF which is currently in inactive state.

Are you using Acrobat DC or Adobe Reader application to export PDF? If using Reader, try exporting Acrobat using Tools > Export PDF option and check if that works. You may refer to this help document for more info: Convert or export PDFs to other file formats, Adobe Acrobat

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources