• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't my PDF convert to Word?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2014 Oct 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got this 3.4MB from my publisher as a PDF and it will not convert the file to Word as I expected it would. We just paid $25 for a year's membership to do this.

Please can you help? I have to proof read it.ForumNotifieruserAmy Debbie Morris

janesb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2014 Oct 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janesb,

There are number of reasons due which this issue may occur.

If the file is password protected or you dont have the rights to change the file. Also if the file has corrupted fonts. Also you may have intermittent Internet connection.

You may try to test with a sample pdf document and try to convert it

Regards,

Ajlan Huda.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestions. I wrote this book. I have now found a printer

to do it. We could not get it to work because Adobe took 2-3 days to confirm

payment.

Yours,

jane Buttery

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2014 Nov 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't convert a PDF to word, right after subscribing.  It's been working on it now, for the 2nd time, for over 10 minutes.  The first time, after 20 minutes, it said it took too long to convert.  I guess I would like a credit on my subscription, which is obviously not working, for me, or anyone else here trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2014 Nov 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't convert a PDF to word, right after subscribing.  It's been working on it now, for the 2nd time, for over 10 minutes.  The first time, after 20 minutes, it said it took too long to convert.  I guess I would like a credit on my subscription, which is obviously not working, for me, or anyone else here trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources