Highlighted

Will PDF convert using Windows XP operating system?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I subscribe to an Adobe service, I need to know if my current operating system is compatible.  Will Adobe Export (converting PDF files) work with Windows XP operating system?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Since you can use this service from a browser window, it will most likely work, even if not mentioned in the system requirements. You'll be doing so at your own risk, though.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Will PDF convert using Windows XP operating system?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I subscribe to an Adobe service, I need to know if my current operating system is compatible.  Will Adobe Export (converting PDF files) work with Windows XP operating system?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

Since you can use this service from a browser window, it will most likely work, even if not mentioned in the system requirements. You'll be doing so at your own risk, though.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 01, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not according the the system requirements:

Adobe Export PDF system requirements

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2018 0
Resources