Highlighted

with the products I have why can I not use adobe pro?

New Here ,
May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I seem to always have to buy packages.

I have the adobe PDF Pack does this not include the Adobe Pro

Please help

Hi NandFreeman,

As shared above, the plan that you have purchased is Adobe PDF Pack which is an online service. And you can also access this through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC which is free.

What you are looking for is an desktop application Adobe Acrobat Pro DC which is separate from PDF Pack.

FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

You need to subscribe for the Acrobat Pro DC if you want to use all the functionality of it.

Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Acrobat DC

Let us know if you have some query.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

with the products I have why can I not use adobe pro?

New Here ,
May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I seem to always have to buy packages.

I have the adobe PDF Pack does this not include the Adobe Pro

Please help

Hi NandFreeman,

As shared above, the plan that you have purchased is Adobe PDF Pack which is an online service. And you can also access this through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC which is free.

What you are looking for is an desktop application Adobe Acrobat Pro DC which is separate from PDF Pack.

FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

You need to subscribe for the Acrobat Pro DC if you want to use all the functionality of it.

Regards,

Akanchha

TOPICS
PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 16, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NandFreeman,

FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2017 0
Resources