Highlighted

Won't let me sign in (top right hand side) in Tools panel; need to urgently convert to a Microsoft Word document

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a pdf (convert it to a Microsoft Word document) - need to do so urgently.

Every time I click on 'sign in' at top right hand side of Tools panel - there is no box appearing for me to sign into. My account is all paid up.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Won't let me sign in (top right hand side) in Tools panel; need to urgently convert to a Microsoft Word document

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a pdf (convert it to a Microsoft Word document) - need to do so urgently.

Every time I click on 'sign in' at top right hand side of Tools panel - there is no box appearing for me to sign into. My account is all paid up.

TOPICS
ExportPDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2017 0
Adorobat LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi janeo1352152,

Could you please try accessing Export PDF at this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  and check if that works?

If you have Acrobat Reader installed on the machine, try updating Reader and see if that helps.

Click "Check for Updates" under "Help"

What is the version of Acrobat Reader installed on the computer?

To check the version, click About Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for ex.

Awaiting your response.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2017 0
Resources