Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Work offline with Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Excuse this very simple question: how to work offline with Acrobat Pro DC?

I want to convert a bunch of jpg into a single pdf file. This is **very** basic.

1) I can't find a way to load more than 1 jpg per pdf file.

Tools > Create a pdf => although this loads multiple pdf files in one go, it creates one pdf file per jpg... (Loading time is also extremely long)

Once I have a given pdf done, I can't find a way to "add more pages"...

2) Tools > Combine files

=> this requires uploading each file to the cloud. How to do that offline instead?

In my case, total weight of the files exceed 5Gb. It would take ca. 3 days to upload everything, not to mention the time to download them back. The whole thing is absurd.

But I can't find a way to do the work without going through the cloud.

It used to be possible. I did the same work 6 or 9 months ago and it was straightforward. Can't understand why it has become so cumbersome.

Thanks,

Dnaiel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi danielf65985502,

As I was able to understand the issue, you want to convert several jpgs into a single pdf file, and want to "Combine Files" without first uploading it to the Cloud, in offline mode, correct me if that is not what you are referring to.

1- Create PDF does create one pdf file from one jpeg for ex. and this behavior is as designed.

danielf65985502  wrote

Once I have a given pdf done, I can't find a way to "add more pages"...

The functionality of adding more pages while creating pdf from other formats is not available. However, while combining files, you can Insert Pages to the pdf by clicking on the Page Thumbnails>click the Options rectangle>Insert Pages.

Below is the screenshot:

2- Combine Files doesn't require you to upload each file to the cloud. You can use this option in offline mode as well using Acrobat Pro DC install on your computer. It requires you to upload files to the cloud if using this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf to combine pdf.

You may also refer to this link discussing the similar topic:

Which Acrobat offline version to buy?

Let us know if you have a different query.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources