Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

working between computer and ipad

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use adobe acrobat pro DC on my computer and use it to annotate books I read. I'd like to be able to share notes and highlighted text between my devices (namely computer and iPad.) The ipad is running the Adobe Acrobat application and I am logged into my adobe account on both devices. I try save the document to either the document cloud or the creative on the computer but am unable to resume work on the iPad because the file does not exist or cannot be found in the document library for document cloud or creative cloud.

Help! How can I make this happen? I'm not sure if I need a more specific application for the iPad but I have licensing for the adobe creative cloud suite, which includes many applications for desktop./

Thanks in advance for anyone's assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Hi Julian,

If we understand correctly, the files that you have been uploading on the Document Cloud or Creative Cloud has not been accessible using the mobile application Adobe Reader ?

If you are saving the file on "Document Cloud" storage through the desktop application and have the Adobe Reader mobile app installed on your phone then you should be able to sync and access those files.

However, you can not access the Creative Cloud files using the mobile app on iPad. You may check once whether yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Julian,

If we understand correctly, the files that you have been uploading on the Document Cloud or Creative Cloud has not been accessible using the mobile application Adobe Reader ?

If you are saving the file on "Document Cloud" storage through the desktop application and have the Adobe Reader mobile app installed on your phone then you should be able to sync and access those files.

However, you can not access the Creative Cloud files using the mobile app on iPad. You may check once whether your files are accessible online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources