Highlighted

Wrong Subscription

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I have not used the current subscription I have which is just to import and I thought it was the convert PDF to Word so I can edit the files.  Is there anyway I can change the subscription I see they are the same price.  If I could get a credit on it that would be great it was just renewed in September.

Thanks

Hi Victoriam,

As you have requested above, that you are willing to change your current plan. So you may refer to the help document mentioned below and try "Switch Plan".

Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

And if you don't see the preferred plan under that and try contacting to support team, the billing team will help you with the cancellation.  contact-bumper

Let us know if that doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wrong Subscription

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I have not used the current subscription I have which is just to import and I thought it was the convert PDF to Word so I can edit the files.  Is there anyway I can change the subscription I see they are the same price.  If I could get a credit on it that would be great it was just renewed in September.

Thanks

Hi Victoriam,

As you have requested above, that you are willing to change your current plan. So you may refer to the help document mentioned below and try "Switch Plan".

Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

And if you don't see the preferred plan under that and try contacting to support team, the billing team will help you with the cancellation.  contact-bumper

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victoriam,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2017 0
Resources