• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Sign Text Tags

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm after some assistance using Adobe Acrobat Sign Text Tags (https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/text-tag.html).

I'm looking to see if the upload process can be streamlined. I have managed to put a signature merge tag into the source document successfully.

Are there any tags that allow default values to be provided for the signer1 email address that would be populated via a CRM, so when the doc is uploaded to Sign it will populate the recipient address automatically? I tried the below but the tag just prints the recipients email address after the email address it is added in sign:

{{Em_es_:signer1:email:default("user@domain.com")}}

Or is what i'm looking for more of an API thing?

TOPICS
How to sign , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oliver27633426vszv,

Thank you for reaching out. 

As you have question-related about text tags, the experts can best answer it. I suggest you, please get in touch with our Adobe Sign Enterprise support team to get the correct information about this. You may contact them using the steps indicated in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/adobesign-support-resources.html.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines