Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sales Team tells us we HAVE TO migrate to VIP in order to keep Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Team,

We have been contacted by an Adobe Sales Rep who tells us that our Adobe/Echo Sign contract will need to be migrated to VIP because EchoSign will be shut down.

If we don't migrate, we will lose access and functionality of Adobe Sign.

This is the second time we have been contacted.

When the first agent approached us, I had a call with him, but he was unable to send me any documentations or links to official webpages confirming the requirement to migrate.

As the same agent contacted me again a few months later with the same email, I checked with your support team and they told me that the email of the agent is valid, but they were not aware of any required migration plans.

We have now been contacted by another agent, again telling us the same story, this time in not so perfect German, and that we NEED to upgrade to avoid termination and nothing will change, same price, yada yada...

It appears to me that these are all agents trying to hunt for extra commission - but if I am wrong, please can you link some official documents regarding this required migration? If not, this all seems a bit unprofessional to me! 

TOPICS
Billing , Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have had a painful process in this, correct they say that you need to migrate to VIP and you will still have the same price, etc. The reason for this migration is for billing purpose and that you need to move to another billing system that is part of the Adobe echo system, Echosign used another billing system.

Our Adobe Sign (echo sign) stopped working from 1/1-2022 and Adobe had deleted our agreement as we had not updated a form that Adobe claim that has been posted to us.

When your agreement is deleted you are not eligble to get any support so we have been on call with Adobe during 3 days to get our service back in operational production.

One user is still unable to manage sign services as the account is inactive and adobe support does not know how to fix it.

Be aware of all those issues before you proceed and be able to allocate plenty of time with adobe support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear micduf,

Thanks for your reply!

Sounds like you had quite a disappointing experience with this migration - so good you posted the problems you encountered to warn others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since we migrated to VIP several users have been completely locked out and can no longer use the software. We have been escalated to support tier 3 but they appear to be making little progress and poor communication. I would not recommend migrating to VIP. We worked fine before but cannot use the software since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I has taken Adobe support 15 days with daily contacts and escalation to fix one (1) user that was completey locked out and was not able to use the the sign services. Make sure that you have all contacts to account manager, renewal manager, etc before you start this painful process.

Be also aware when you are migrated you need to enroll into a new billing system that is also not working fully 100% process, even if the CC is 100% working you need to authorize the transaction with 2FA nowadays and Adobe does not have support for this in the billing system so reserve another half to a full days dealing with payment issues.

Information that was posted to Adobe 2022-01-02 was responded today 2022-01-18 and asking if we need any help 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing the exact same problem. We have an Adobe representative who has literally been borderline harrassing us for over a month now. There is a huge communication barrier so each time we have had verbal conversations we are literally unable to completely understand what he is saying. We've had emails back and forth with conflicting information that makes me 100% uncomfortable to sign anything. Our current agreement with Adobe does not end until February 2023.  Now he is wanting us to commit to a "non renewal" and confirm a non existent "new price" upon contract end date. Very, very, sketchy and poor customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Brzad,

Do not discuss further over the phone, just inform the caller that he should communicate everything in writing by e-mail and attached documents. The Adobe customer support is the worst in the industry and they are unable to resolve your issues, to make those contract migrations they are asking after that is based on the fact that Adobewant to move you to a new billing system, even the new billing system is not working and cause painful experience.

There is other e-sign solutions on the market that has better pricing and customer support so consider to move if you want a better experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This info is helpful, so thanks everyone. My business partner and I use Adobe Sign with our small business but began running into weird signing issues yesterday...which is why I hopped on the forums in the first place.  However, in about a week I'll be discussing and suggesting esign solutions with a client, so hearing about your frustrations came just at the right time!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines