• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign - multiple docs download possibility

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, has anyone experience/can advise me how it is possible to download multiple documents (at the same moment) from Adobe Sign solution Library? I can download them one by one today but seeking for possibility how to upload several at the same moment. Thank you for your advisory! Lenka

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Manage documents , Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question as Lenka, who asked it in Mar 2021. I simply want to download mutliple pdfs that have been signed to Windows Explorer. I dont want to download them one by one. (ie - 100 replies from a bulk send, how do i download the 100 pdf signed documents in one process. I have an Enterprise account, am not getting replies to Cases logged and need help urgently. There used to be a chat function, but it appears to have gone. ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I too, am in the same boat.  I want to download all completed documents from within Adobe Sign but can not find an answer.  Whoever monitors these questions - we are looking for assistance.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines