• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All fields shift left and upward when I start the E-sign process

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to switch my adobe form to landscape view from portrait. Took quite a while, but I got it to work. Now as soon as I go to E-Sign -> Request E-Signatures and enter the e-mail address of the individuals I wan to sign the form every field on my 2 page form will shift about 0.2" to the left. I have no idea what could be causing this. I'm new to creating forms in Adobe. This is the first one I've attempted.

Hopefully I can salvage this form without having to put it back in Portrait mode because it is much easier to understand in landscape. I've attached a screenshot of part of the form to show the shifting.

Thanks, SS

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Steve26720554y3e3,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Sign.

You might want to check the below article that has the steps to help you with the form fields: Work with automatic field detection

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Souvik,

None of those things helped. I think I'm beyond all of those things in the process here. Just need my form fields not to shift after I select E-Sign and add the e-mail addresses for the required signaturs. Going to try and attach a generic copy here below.

Thanks, SS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I just attempted to create a single field adobe form in Landscape. The one field shifted about 0.2 inches to the left. I think this has to do with the form being in landscape mode. Is there a fix form fields shifting when entering into E-Sign mode. Sample files attached. Could someone please do me a favor and open the adobe I've attached and go into E-Sign, set up a couple of signatures and see what it is doing? I think it definetly is related to this being in Landscape mode.

Please advise, SS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Steve26720554y3e3,

Thank you for all the details you shared. Would you mind sharing a screen recording of the phenomenon happening? 

This would help us share the same to the product team for further insights.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope this works. I used the Xbox Game Bar app to record.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

Were you able to help me find a solution  to this problem? Just curious. I have moved on and went to a portrait version of the form for now, but really would like to know if there is any kind of work around that will make this work.

Thank you, SS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Steve26720554y3e3 Thank you for writing in. 

I have shared the information with the team, and they are investigating why this happens.

Please allow us some time to get back to you with a definite answer.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines