Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find option to send document in Acrobat

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to start using Adobe Sign app to have PDF documents signed digitally by a group of people.

However, although it should be embedded in my plan, I cannot find or add it. The feature E-Sign does not seem to help either as it is only about adding my own signature but not sending the request to others, similarly as it is described and explained on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/how-to/sending-with-adobe-sign.html

Thanks anyone who may give me a hand with this.

Best regards from Vienna

TOPICS
Product information , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jan Uni Vienna,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account and see that you have Acrobat Pro as part of your organization's End term license agreement. Adobe Sign individual has been removed from the Acrobat Pro in ETLA offers.

In this case, we suggest you contact your organization's IT administrator to check if they can provide you access to Adobe Sign Enterprise. For more information on this, you may visit here.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines