• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Don't allow users to download copy of document after signature

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a use case where two participants need to sign the document. However, after the 1st participant signs the document, I don't want them to be able to download a copy of what they signed. Also, after the 2nd participant signs, I don't want the 1st participant to receive the copy of the entire signed document, 2nd participant can. Could you suggest configuration setting? Also, we want to have this configuration based Agreement level, meaning, I should be able to configure only for some agreement templates because the use case applies to few.

We also have a Salesforce to Adobe Acrobat Sign integration, if there are any configurations we could achieve on Salesforce end, suggestions are appreciated

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Configure accounts , Manage documents , Send documents , SharePoint and Salesforce integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Saloni Khedkar,

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems that you are using the Adobe Sign Enterprise plan. If you have a question related to integration, the experts can best answer it. I suggest you, please get in touch with our Adobe Sign Enterprise support team to get the correct information about this. You may contact them using the steps indicated in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/adobesign-support-resources.html.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines