• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded web form session expired

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a webform embedded in a webpage that is having an issue with users getting an error saying "Your session has expired" midway through filling out the form. The only option on the error popup is to reload, which clears out all of the data they have entered. I have been able to replicate this issue on my own by opening the webform on multiple machines in multiple browsers, at random some of the webforms will expire and require a reload. 

Here is what I have been able to find through testing:

This is not an idle timeout. The idle timeout comes with a warning beforehand. I have been watching this long enough to see both happen.

On the computers/browsers where it does happen, it will consistantly happen 5 minutes after reload.

In my testing, I have not had this occur in firefox, but I have reports of it occuring in all browsers, including firefox, and even safari on an ipad.

Has anyone else encountered an issue like this? I found a few other posts searching for a way to fix this but none of them had any answers.

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is happening to me, as well. No rhyme or reason. And it's a very simple 2-page form with not a lot of fields. I would like to know how to solve this issue. Otherwise I have to look for another solution. Thank you for posting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines