• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get signing URL after delegate

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using DELEGATE_TO_SIGNER role to allow participant to assign someone else to sign the agreement. After the agreement has been delegated, I am using the GET /agreements/{agreementId}/signingUrls to retrieve the signing URL for the current signer. The problem is that get signingUrls API method is still returning the URL for the delegator instead of the URL for the current signer (which is delegated by the delegator). Is this a bug in adobe sign? 

If I call the get agreement or get agreement members, I can see that the new delegated member has been added to the agreement and the email also being sent to that member.

Is there a way to get the current signing URL using the API after it has been delegated?

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes there is, but you'll need to contact support to get this turned on in your account 

@MeenakshiNegi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joppy,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked that you are using the Developer edition of Adobe Sign account.

In that case, you will need to get in touch with the Pre-Sales team. They will be able to provide pre-sales technical assistance to you.

Please use the contact us button under the Adobe Sign for business and enterprise in this link Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud to get in contact with them.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines