• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hate the updated "Request e-signatures" interface

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just some customer feedback: I find the updated "Request E-Signatures" interface to be MUCH less user friendly than the previous interface. I hate the fact that the new experience automatically identifies what it thinks are fields, and places them in the document, assigned to the recipient. This results in me getting error messages that there is something wrong with various fields, that the INTERFACE JUST PLACED IN THE DOCUMENT, so I have to go in and delete those fields one by one. The automatically added fields also tend to cover-up text/pictures in the original document, making it harder to correctly place fields that I want to add to the document. I much prefer the old interface that gave you the OPTION of adding the interface-identified fields, rather than assuming that you wanted to do so. Additionally, the pop-up windows the opened when you double-clicked fields in the previous interface were MUCH easier to use than the visually enmeshed sidebar that the new interface uses. Plus, I really liked the old drag and drop fields. I found them straightforward to use; it was easier to place them exactly where you wanted them. The new method of placing the cursor/pointer/mouse where you want to add a field, which then appears when you click, tends to result in the field being placed slightly off from where you anticipated it would be, which requires you to move it. That didn't happen so much with the old interface, when the field tended to land where you intended to drop it. I hope you keep the option to uncheck the "use latest version" in the Settings menu forever, because I hate the new interface, and want to be able to use the previous interface forever.

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick27669317bc87,

Thank you for reaching out.

We appreciate your valuable feedback. Would you mind sharing the more information about the issue you are referring about? Share the screenshot of the error message you receive. Do you receive the error on single document or on others too.

We will share the feedback and get the workflow checked with the team.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree! I hate the new interface, which has fewer options and is much less user-friendly. I might abandon Adobe Signature for another digital signature application if I can't go back to the old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines