Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

multiple e signatures

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, 

I work in HR and have to deal with approval from upper management on a daily basis. We process 10-15 or more employees promotions, resignations, demotions etc. for that I recently started using E-Sign features for signature from upper management. It gets tedious to assign people every time when you have to deal with more. Is there a quick solution to automatically assign signature and date fields for multiple people at a time? Can I save a template and use that for every single time as the upper management does not change. 

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dhara350086188rah,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

Yes, you may create a template in Acrobat Sign and use it whenever you need to send a document for signature to any employee. Please refer to the steps suggested in the following help document: https://adobe.ly/486d9xs.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Meenakshi for your help. I will try that out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines