• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Obtain CSV with transaction details in Adobe Sign

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Adobe Sign Admin Console, how can I obtain a CSV file with the details of the transacions of my company account? I need to see which users have sent documents to sign for cost assingment.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same question, can someone please help us out?

We'd really like to know how many transactions each user has used up per year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marije5FFB,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked that you are using the Acrobat Sign Enterprise plan. You may also refer to the information provided on the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/transaction-limits.html. Would like to inform you that the transaction limit is customizable for enterprise accounts.

As you have a question about the number of transactions per year for your plan, I suggest you, please contact our Adobe Sign Enterprise support team to get the correct information about this. They have access to the backed settings and will be able to provide you with the correct information. You may contact them using the steps indicated in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/adobesign-support-resources.html.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines