• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Snap" feature on signatures/text fill options have stopped working

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past, when I dragged a field over to a document for a signature, date, or text field, the box "snapped" to the size of the line on my document. This feature has stopped working. I think I may have tweaked a setting that caused that but am not sure. So my question is a "one or the other:" question...

1. Is there a "Return to Default Settings" feature that I can't find that would "undo" my mistake, if indeed I made one in the settings page?

2. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this feature back online? 

Thank you in advance!

Bj

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Send documents , User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having the exact same problem, but it's not with all documents. We use workflows, and when I attach a specific document (that isn't required) to the main document, nothing will snap to the lines they usually snap to. Any help would be appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rocio,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry for the trouble.

Could you please share more details about the issue?

A small video of the issue occurring at your end will be helpful for a better understanding.

Please share the complete workflow with us to replicate this behavior for further investigation.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines