• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restrict documents between team

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just got Pro for teams, and was expecting that I would be able to restrict access to documents between users (I create some senstive documents). Is this possible with a Team account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do the users store and access the files that you want to control?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's for the ones that get added into the account for signing, agreements. I was hoping ones that I created wouldn't be accessible by the other users, but I can't see if that's the case, or is that the default and there is no way to have ones that both accounts can see? 

I was imagining something like folders that all users would have access to documents on, but then private ones that only I would.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, I guessed you must mean Acrobat Pro (Adobe have several "Pro") products. I think this is actually a separate product, included with the subscription, called Adobe Sign. This has its own forum -- https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-acrobat-sign/ct-p/ct-adobe-sign?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines