• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save As on an existing template in Sign

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to "Save As" in adobe sign when creating a new template from an existing template? I don't want to overwrite the old template just change who signs what depending on the situation. We want to have it ready to go and not have to change participants each time, hence a different template. Thanks!

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can in an indirect way.

start by sending a test agreement using the original template and ensure the preview option is enabled.

On the authoring screen you should have the option to save it as a tempalte (lower right), which woud then make a copy of your original template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did the indirect way to save as. The problem with my V2 version is it is not missing the choice of signer in the recipient drop down. Any advice on how to resolve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

specific signers only appear when editing an agreement as part of sending an agreement. When editing a template we have placeholder i nthe form of participant 1, participant 2 etc.

If you need more palceholders they can be added via the top right 

SimonATS_0-1637764163129.png

more info on working with templates https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/sign/using/create-document-template.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks for your quick response. When I created V1, I created a signature field and assigned to Signer. This worked as expected. I had revisions to the text in the form. I created a new temple and used the fields from V1. When I click the Template Properties/Recipiets Signer is not longer an option. When I send the form for signatures it creates an additional page with a signature and email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines