• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

signature sucks!!!!

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe signatures feature sucks. i just paid for this program thinking it would be easier if i paid but it is still just as messed up. why do i have to make new ids when i am already signed in using my account? its like there are 50 layers of security. then when you go to make the sigantures no way to make multiple.

TOPICS
Self sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signing PDFs with acrobat used to be a breeze. Now I'm trying to set a digital id, set a password, and acrobat says I'm putting in the wrong password even though I just set it so I know it is correct... Can we have an option to just be able to place a signature without all the added complexity and security? I'm back to printing documents to paper and singing by hand...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends on how you create the digital ID in Acrobat - if you choose Windows Store or Apple Keychain then you will not be prompted for a password.

Sharing our knowledge today for your use tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines