• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signers do not receive SMS

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past 4 weeks or so I receive many complaits of signers that do not get the SMS to sign the document. many of them have been doing so in the past with same device. Problem occurs when sign processes are started from desktop as well as from the cloud. Any ideas what's wrong...?

TOPICS
How to sign , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition: one user reports that he did however received the SMS, but the link that was sent was expired. While using the "resend link" option, there was no link sent at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the problem still exists apparently. I can't receive the SMS to sign for 2 months.

The support wasn't helpful at all. They said it's a problem on my side, I need to check my phone & operator settings but I already did and it's 100% a problem with Adobe.

Did you find a solution? I'm probably going to leave Adobe and switch to Universign or Docusign tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Verify if you have the number blocked. Just did a test send and the number that shows on my cell phone is 776836.  Hope that resolves the situation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as I said, the number isn't blocked. I checked my phone's filter & SPAMs and it's definitely not blocked. My cell network operator also offers filters but they are all disabled. Nothing is blocked.
What is this test send you are talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used my own Sign account to send myself a request and then sent it to my phone instead of signing it on my computer. Just wanted to know what  number the text came from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines