Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating Adobe Sign email address

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe team,

I have changed the email address associated with my Adobe account, however this hasn't been updated in my Adobe Sign profile, which is still sending documents from my old email address. There doesn't seem to be an option in the account settings to change the Adobe Sign email address.

Could you please help me this?

Regards,

Denis

TOPICS
Configure accounts , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi denish63699556,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in here on the community page.

This generally happens when you have a pre-existing Acrobat Sign account with the email address used as a new Adobe ID.

In this case, you will need to free the email address from the old Acrobat Sign account. Then it will be updated for the new one.

Please contact the support team to help you make these account changes. You may reach out to the support team via the number provided on the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines