• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who gets notified after a document is signed?

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I have received a document signed by one party (as a PDF attachement in an email) and it was locked for any edits. What I have done, is used "request signature" via Adobe Sign so my director can sign the document also (indicated all relevant fields, etc.). The on screen notification said that after the document is signed all parties will receive a copy of it. Can I clarify what parties get a copy of the signed document?

Is that me and my director? Or us (my director and me) and the other party that signed initially the document and sent it to me via email?

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to sign , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cristina,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

The message indicates all parties to the recipients you add in the recipient fields when you send the document for signature via the Request Signature feature.

Once the document signed and filed, all the recipents added in the transaction will receive the final signed copy of the agreement.

Hope that answers your questions.

Let us know if you still have questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines