• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does Adobe sign change the font size of the form's fields?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I prepare a form to be E-Signed, Adobe changes the font, font size, and font color of the form fields. The feild has a + sign in the lower right hand corner, however, the changing of the font size makes the contract illegible. The form fields are assigned a font, size, and color, and are locked. How do I prevent Adobe Sign from overridding these settings?

[Moved to the Acrobat Sign forum]

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Sign may adjust the font size of form fields to ensure that text fits properly within the designated space, optimizing readability and aesthetics for recipients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can this be turned off? Changed? It changes the color, adds a spce before the text, etc. This action makes my contract useless. See attached for example of adding spaces and moving text.Screenshot 2024-06-03 085001.pngScreenshot 2024-06-03 085913.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue!

I have a form created with specific font size at 8.5 for entry fields. 
But when I send it to get e-signed the font sizes change automatically to 12. 
'when my clients see the form they cannot read all the data because it is font 12 and not font 8.5
'can this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Sign may adjust the font size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Sign may adjust the font

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not just a "may" adjust.  It "is" adjusting it and I don't want it to. I want the font size to remain 8.5 so the user can read it.  Is there a solution to this that I am missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok... for some reason... now it is working right and the font size is not changing when I use the e-sign feature.  Thanks to the Adobe gods who may have helped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines