• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Export from Mixamo to Aero Directly

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I uploaded a character into Mixamo, animated it to sit, and hit the upload to Aero button. It says the upload is complete and the document can be found in my Cloud Documents in Aero. I have tried multiple times and it still hasn't shown up - my aero app is up to date and both are connected to my/same adobe account. Not sure how to fix this.

Thanks 🙂 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Usability Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MACKENZIE24888236d0kt

Can you download the .fbx file from Mixamo and import it into Aero directly as a short-term solution? I am investigating the cloud sync issue you have mentioned now. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded it to Aero and I believe the animation must have gotten lost - my figure is loaded in a standard sitting position with any movements 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you add a trigger (i.e. tap or start with an animation action) see here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/aero/how-to/create-animations-in-aero.html?playlist=/services/playlist.helpx...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I would like to second this. Im running into the same issue. I work at a university and am using a education creative cloud license. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Third-ing this issue. What I've been doing:

I visit Mixamo on my mobile device, choose an animation, and click Send To Aero. So far, nothing has appeared in my files. I also checked my files with the CC app and didn't see anything new. I've also made sure I was in my personal rather than corporate account in both Aero and Mixamo when trying this workflow.

The one thing I have been able to manage is to download a .fxb file to my desktop and import it into the desktop Aero. I am happy to report that it imported successfully and reacted to a basic Trigger/Tap and Action/Play Animation combo. I'd like to accomplish that on my mobile device (iPhone) as well! 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MACKENZIE24888236d0kt @FrancisDC @XR263207273rn7, so in the most recent release, due to compatibility factors with some new features we are launching soon, you are no longer able to import .fbx on mobile. You can still import .fbx in Desktop. As Mixamo exports .fbx only, please download the export and import it into the desktop as a temporary workaround. We are aware of this and will pay attention and cosideration to improving this workfow in future release. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thaaaank you! Noted. That's great to know and be able to put a checkmark in that box.

Votes

Translate

Translate