After ai intense last couple of weeks using Aero, I would have a few features suggestions for the team. Hopefully they would benefit other users as well.
- ability to move triggers on the panel (this would help to keep the workflow a bit more organised when dealing with complex scenes)
- detachable behaviour panel (when working on complex scenes when you need to increase the panel size to view multiple triggers you end up with a small window to edit/preview objects)
- ability to preview isolated triggers to test changes (instead of moving to preview window and having to go through all the workflow until reaching the desired step)
- edit multiple actions at the same time (for example, selecting multiple similar actions and changing settings like time/position)
- clearer view of the Layers tab (currently on the desktop version is hard to visualise each group as it's all in white/light gray)
- any chance that we could have the ability to add video files in the future? That would be of great help with commercial application
- I noticed that if I want to preview a workflow and have the layers turned on on my edit window, it will get messed when viewing it in action. Is there a way to turn the layers automatically off when entering preview mode?
Conscious of the ongoing development and that it's only a Beta version for Desktop, but I see amazing potential with Aero and keen to see it expanding in it's possibilities.
Great ideas indeed. I think all the points should help with the workflow.
- to preview a complete string of a trigger in edit mode would be very helpfull
- also a toggle of which items would be on and off at the start regardless of how they are visible in edit mode is helpfull.
Now I just add _on or _off behind each item and have to go through all layers before previewing.