• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture Commercial Use

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was initially going to subscribe and download Adobe Illustrator to my computer but decided against it.

For now, I just want to use the Adobe Capture app to make vectors to put on t-shirts to put up for sale. I was looking for a terms of Use for that app but only found this page:

https://wwwimages2.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/legal/licenses-terms/pdf/Adobe%20Capture%20Handheld...

I'm not sure that that Adobe Capture handheld client and Adobe Capture app are the same. I didn't want to spend the time reading that when I could end up reading for something completely different.

I just wanted to be sure I could use the Adobe Capture to make vectors and sell the vectors on shirts. In other words I wanted to make sure I could use the Adobe Capture app commercially. Am I allowed to do that? (Also I'm sorry if this question was already posted in the forum because I haven't taken the time to look to see if anyone already asked my question.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Hi JS2812.

Yes, just as with any of our other (desktop and mobile) products, you can use Adobe Capture CC for commercial purposes.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JS2812.

Yes, just as with any of our other (desktop and mobile) products, you can use Adobe Capture CC for commercial purposes.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you and I actually saw it might have been you that answered the same question for someone else. If that’s the case thank you for the patience. Also thank you for answering my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JS2812.

Yep, it was me. And since I always answer that question as simply and basically as I can, the answer you saw somewhere else is probably exactly the same.

Happy to help.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines