Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe capture crash: patterns

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi adobe community 

adobe capture crashes when I want to edit a pattern in free form, the app then just closes.

I normally create my assets in Fresco and select the export to Capture option. 
Hoping you can help?
I use the iPad Air 4 with the latest iOS updates.

TOPICS
Patterns , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
We are sorry that you are facing this issue. Thank you for sharing a video of the experience, it will help in resolving the issue. We are looking into this on priority and it will be helpful if you can help us with some information. Is this happening everytime you try to switch to freeform mode? Have you tried doing this with some other fresco document or some other library shapes? 

Thanks,
Nishtha - Capture Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nishtha,

It happens if I import files or photos as well. 

This is though, it doesn't happen all the time. I've tried about 4 times today and it only crashed once. When yesterday it crashed 100% of the time.

It only I've only noticed it with the free form grid edit and has usually been fine with snap to grid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By import files or photos you are referring to importing in the Camera, does the app crash there? Are you using the latest version of the app i.e. 8.1.1? Will it be possible for you to send us a feedback mail as it will contain the complete device information which should help in finding a fix. Click on the settings icon -> click on send feedback and send the mail.

Thanks,
Nishtha - Capture team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines