• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture Crashes

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get my Adobe capture app to work. I open it, but it immediately crashes. The only way I can get to a Home Screen for a few seconds is right after I download the app. I have deleted and reinstalled it several times. I have a lot of storage left on my phone, so I don't think that's an issue. I can't use it on my iPhone 11 or my IPad Pro. Screen recording attached. I just reinstalled it after deleting it two months ago for not working. I was hoping the bug fixes would have worked by now. No luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

Apologies for the issue you are facing with our app. Could you please let us know the app version no currently installed on your app and also your iOS version currently installed?

Thanks,

Capture Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue since ios 16.3 it's not opening at all at iphone or ipad I've tried deleting and re installing and nothing works it won't open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I've been having the same issue for nearly a year now. But I figured out what was making mine crash and this could be the case for you as well. Basically it seems that due to the amount of files and assets I have on my account, it's what's causing capture to crash. I figured this out by logging into an old Adobe account of mine that has nothing on it, no assets or files or anything. (Just create a new account in this case). Then try logging into the new account . The app didn't crash or freeze at all for me when I did this. As a work around, I created a public library and generated a link to it and followed that library on my main account. So when I create assets on the new account and put them in that library I follow on my old account, I have access to them this way. It automatically updates new assets you put into the library as well. Hopefully this helps you out too until Adobe can fix this problem with capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So create a new account how do you follow the link?

My adobe account doesn't have many files at all once I capture later I do a back up and delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing is Ican't open on my phone even to create a new account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oooh like it crashes before you have the choice to login?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same problem my friend 😪 it has not been able to work in nearly a year now for me. I have an iPhone 11 Pro and an iPhone 11, and it won't work on either phones. I'm wondering if this might be a problem with the 11s perhaps ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines