• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture crashes

Explorer ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I capture a shape the app STOPS when I attempt to save to a CC Library.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

Sorry for the issue you are facing with Capture. Can you provide us some more details of the issue :

• Does the app crash only while saving shapes, or the issue is same with other modules (Material, Color, etc.) too?
  • Is it on Android or iOS?

Or, if it's easier for you, you can do a screen recording.

Thanks,

Capture Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already provided these details supposedly to the Team including a screen recording of the crashes - every time using Shapes and attempting to save to an existing OR new CC Library. PLEASE coordinate with Garibaldi (Adobe Mobile Apps) who has gotten details from me for about a week and replied "I'm sending this to the Capture team" on 5/13. It would be nice to know if this has been identified as an issue being worked on - I have spent countless hours searching for support & resolution or any progress. Thank you for looking in to this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello pattyb75562072,

I am very sorry for the issue you are facing. We have rolled out a newer version of Capture (version 7.1.3). Can you please give it a try? I am attaching a play store Screenshot for your reference. Please let me know if it helps.

Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 4.02.17 PM.png

Regards,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have succeeded in installing the update which appears to be working now. It also seems to say the update occurred on May 7th. Today the 17th is the first it was available on the Play Store. I will continue testing. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing exactly the same issue, haven't been able to save anything for 4 days now. It's infuriating after spending 30 minutes on an image and then it won't save!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

We are sorry for the issue you are facing. Could you please confirm if you are on the latest version of capature. For iOS user latest version is 7.2.2 and for Android: 7.1.3.

You can check current capture version under Setting->About Capture.

Please let know if this solves the issue. Happy to help you on priority.

Thanks,

Nitesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens to me almost constantly. I have to close and restart the app every 2 shapes that I save, or if I've been using it for a bit. It's tedious but it def beats when it would crash!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear User,

We are very sorry for the issue you are facing. Can you please share the following :

- Please send us an email from Capture App. Go to Settings -> Send Feedback. This email will automatically provide us your device and Capture application information.
- A video of issue reproduction steps will be very helpful.

Please be assured, we will look into this issue on top priority.

Regards,
Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines