• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture giving "Vector Limit Reached" message

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me today, the program still works but gives me this "vector limit reached" message when I try to vectorize a picture. I've tried uninstalling program from phone and reinstalling through a link I sent to my phone from adobe suit on my desktop.

I understand that sometimes if you're signed into to many devices adobe won't work and I did recently buy a new computer, but I signed out of it and wiped computer before it was sold. 

Any advice? Thanks for your time.

-K

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Hi,

While creating vectors from an image, at times small (micro) vectors gets generated. As these are not desirable and decreases the overall vectors’ quality, we stop further processing and suggest the user to either simplify colors or crop shape.

Have you tried doing same? I have shared few screenshots to help you with this.

We would also like to understand your use case, hence if possible, please share the image you are interested in converting to a colorful shape. You can use “Send Feedback”

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

While creating vectors from an image, at times small (micro) vectors gets generated. As these are not desirable and decreases the overall vectors’ quality, we stop further processing and suggest the user to either simplify colors or crop shape.

Have you tried doing same? I have shared few screenshots to help you with this.

We would also like to understand your use case, hence if possible, please share the image you are interested in converting to a colorful shape. You can use “Send Feedback” within app settings for same.

Abhishek

Step 1Step 1Step 2Step 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, that tottally worked! Guess I was just getting confused with the wording of the error message, my bad.

Really appreciate the help!

have a good day,

-K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines