• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture not syncing

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Capture on my iphone 12MaxPro is not syncing with my Creative Cloud libraries. I use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop libraries on my 2019 Mac Book Pro which are synced to CC. I have tried everything suggested in the forum here with no luck.

Is there any way to check the Adobe Capture password to make sure that I am using a correct account. The app does say that it is synced.

I am super frustrated. I was really looking forward to using this app.

Thank you

Phyllis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of your account on Capture and then sign back in using the same email and password you use on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm unable to sign out of Capture.  It tells me that an Internet Connection is required to sign out.  I am thoroughly connected to the internet.  I don't want to lose the shapes that I have created.  There are about 60 of them that haven't synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines