• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture - This app is not compatible with your device (iPhone 5 - iOS 10.3.3)

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what the issue is?  Trying to install Adobe Capture CC and I keep getting the error Cannot Download - This app is not compatible with your device.   I have an iPhone 5 with iOS 10.3.3 installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Hi Shayne.

I'm sorry. Version 3.0.1 of Capture only supports 64bit devices; the iPhone 5 is a 32bit device so version 2.8 will be the last version can be installed on it.

I hope that helps clear up the confusion.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shayne.

I'm sorry. Version 3.0.1 of Capture only supports 64bit devices; the iPhone 5 is a 32bit device so version 2.8 will be the last version can be installed on it.

I hope that helps clear up the confusion.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to get version 2.8 as  I've never downloaded it before.

The app description said it was compatible with iPhone 5's hopefully that's corrected to stop the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shayne.

I'm sorry. No, 2.8 is no longer available.

The list of compatible devices doesn't include iPhone 5, but it would probably be more clear if it said that 32bit devices were no longer supported; I'll mention this to the product team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines