Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture REquests: normal maps, Disp. maps, 4K textures

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey 🙂

Ich benutzte Capture echt ultra gerne und sehe so viel Potenzial in der App! Ich dachte ich lass euch mal meine Wünsche wissen für Capture, hoffe ihr lest das auch:)

Materialien:

Würde mir folgendes gerne wünschen:

Wesentlich verbesserte Funktion Materialien zu erstellen. Mir fehlt dass man keine Normal Maps bzw Displacement Maps erstellen kann.

Hinzu wäre es echt ultra geil wenn man die Maps viel besser bearbeiten kann und zuschneiden kann, damit die Base Textur nicht einfach nur ein Foto ist, sondern auch gut genutzt werden kann als Textur bspw ohne an den Edges sich zu wiederholen oder die gleiche Helligkeit hat.

Und als letztes wäre es mega wenn man die entstandenen Texturen alle einzeln rausspeichern kann in mindestens 4K.

Muster: 

Würde es cool finden wenn man das Foto schon im Editor drehen und skalieren kann, nicht erst als letzten Schritt.

Export als 4K wäre auch toll.

TOPICS
Materials , Patterns

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Hi,
Thank you for providing such valuable feedback. We will surely look into it and work on prioritising these requests. I would like to invite you to join the beta community of Capture.
Join the community on slack(https://adobemobileprerelease.slack.com/archives/C0X1FH37Y). Your feedback helps us in multiple ways. At times, you get quick responses to any issues you are facing from the community and if an issue is faced by more users, then it helps us prioritise it higher.
Thank you,
Nishtha- Captur

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thank you for providing such valuable feedback. We will surely look into it and work on prioritising these requests. I would like to invite you to join the beta community of Capture.
Join the community on slack(https://adobemobileprerelease.slack.com/archives/C0X1FH37Y). Your feedback helps us in multiple ways. At times, you get quick responses to any issues you are facing from the community and if an issue is faced by more users, then it helps us prioritise it higher.
Thank you,
Nishtha- Capture Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, i tried to join but it says i cant because my mail address is not in your slack workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you please share your mail address, so that I can add you in the workspace?
Thanks,
Nishtha- Capture team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo,

ich glaub neben den genannten Wegen kann man noch das Ganze mal auf Uservoice angeben https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html da sollte sich dann auch noch einiges tun. Viel Glück.

Gruß

Henrik

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines