• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Capture ( the app on mobile phone) i create patterns and swatches.

Before i used to work on the yearly plan adobe Photoshop and illustrator allowing me to sync it to Photoshop.

Now i have the cs6 software with key, but don't know how to sync via cloud.

How can i do it with going with yearly or monthly payment plan                       

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Hi dabela-EM,

I'm sorry to say, the mobile apps only sync with Creative Cloud versions. It's not possible to sync with Photoshop CS6 nor with any other CS6 application,, and CS6 apps don't support CC libraries at all.

CC apps are required for Library sync and for the "Open In" functions of the mobile apps.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Capture​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dabela-EM,

I'm sorry to say, the mobile apps only sync with Creative Cloud versions. It's not possible to sync with Photoshop CS6 nor with any other CS6 application,, and CS6 apps don't support CC libraries at all.

CC apps are required for Library sync and for the "Open In" functions of the mobile apps.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines