• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe crashes when saving

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Capture suddenly started crashing on my iPad Pro. It was working fine until last Friday.  I checked for updates, turned my iPad off and on several times, check compatibility even though I have been using it for several months now without issue, deleted the app and reloaded it. It worked one time after I reloaded it but now is crashing again. Please help! Everything is fine until I hit save.

TOPICS
Performance , Shapes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe Capture to convert my procreate png files to svg. I have experienced random crashing on my iPad for about 3 months when attempting to save an import, but I haven't been able to save a single import for the past two weeks or so. Is this when you experienced your crasing as well? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It stopped crashing if I hit save as soon as the option comes up. If I wait too long then it crashes. I just don't wait for the other options that it might generate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines