• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Mobile App Adobe Capture provides a feature called "open in ..."

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Mobile App Adobe Capture provides a feature called "open in ..." that transfers captured shape svg files to a desktop version of photoshop or illustrator and automatically opens the svg file in the working window. I now have an account activated on both computers, and both have desktop versions of Photoshop and Illustrator installed. When I use Adobe Capture now, the svg files I transfer will only open automatically in the desktop program on PC A but not automatically on the desktop program on PC B. Even if PC A shuts down, this auto-on feature cannot be implemented on PC B. What's the reason for this? What are the rules of the system?What should I do if I want to implement this auto-on function on PC B?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. 

It should launch on both computers as long as you're signed in to them using the same Adobe ID and password combination that you're using in Capture. Many people have more than one Adobe ID so it's fairly easy to sign in to different devices using different accounts.

To double-check that, try signing out/signing back in to the Creative Cloud Desktop App on the computer that's not receiving the art (on the desktop, tap the CC icon, then from the window that launches tap the avatar icon in the upper right corner, then Sign Out).

Hopefully that will solve this issue.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines