Applying Color Themes in PS

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to do something a bit convoluted, but can't figure it out quite right.  Would appreciate any insight.

I would like to take an image in Capture, and from that image create a Color Theme. (I can do that). Then I would like to take that photo into PhotoShop and "apply" that theme to the photo so that only those five colors are in the photo.  So for example I have a photo of a landscape, and I tweak the color theme to have 5 shades of green.  The image itself has browns, blues, reds, etc.  but I have moved the dots around to just get the greens. And I save that theme.  Now, I would like to go into PS, and somehow apply that theme to the image, such that it essentially becomes an "all green" image with the five different greens from the theme. (the blues are gone, the reds are gone... they are now green).

I hope I have explained that enough to get some replies. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Colors , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES! thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines